• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best wireless charger

I bought the LG "puck" type charger that Verizon offers... was on sale for $30. This charger works if you don't have your Droid Turbo in a case or at least an Otter Box. With the Otter Box installed the phone constantly goes in and out of "found wireless charger". I took it back and got a Tylt Vu and it has been fine with an Otter Box case. It charges my phone to either 99% or 100% overnight no problem.

Upvote 0
Make sure the power supply you are using has an output of at least 1 amp. If you are using a PC USB port (500 mA) or a Samsung charger (.7 Amp) it won't work well, if at all.

No idea on power supply had to pull a old one out of a box. They did not send one with. Which even doubled my statement of being a piece of crap. And my phone goes naked. Why bulk it up. Already a bad ass phone.

Upvote 0
I got my Tyltt Vu last year with a 50% discount from Tylt and a $25 certificate. It was $25 total. I use it all the time.

Now ... until Monday ... directly from Tylt at ... http://www.tylt.com/ ... 50% discount on order if you provide code "CYBER2014" at checkout. That seems to be about $35 for the Tylt Vu.

The Tylt Vu is a 1 amp charger BTW.

I found out about the deal last year from a posting here in Android Forums.

... Thom

Sold out in all 4 colors at this time

Reactions: Thom
Upvote 0
Just got this today. The Keedox Qi Wireless charger is a piece of crap guys. Dose not work with the Turbo and even tried my former DNA nothing. Returning this piece of crap Friday,

I had the same issue with the keedox wireless charging stand. Fixed it by trying different power adapters until I found one that works. This matters with the keedox.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones