• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Big Thumbs up from me.

therockfrog

Lurker
May 14, 2010
I had an Ipad 1 for a year and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I've had this Acer now for a week, used it a lot and really am loving it so far.

Yes, I've had the low wifi cutout issues and the screen turning on issues but I'm not too concerned about those and the positives totally outweight the negative.

I love the wider screen for web surfing...it does make a difference for my eyes. I love the longer portrait mode for reading PDF's and my kindle books...makes a nice difference. I LOVE the USB and the Micro-SD. I have 28 GB's of MP3's...only could install 2/5ths of them to my Ipad, now I have them all on a micro-SD and have all my music with me. I love the internal audio...things sound better with my headphones and the speakers I plug this into than the ipad. I love just copy and pasting files into the folders from my Windows machine and getting away from Itunes. I love how I downloaded some movies from my camcorder and they played without a hitch on the acer.

All in all, I'm very happy. I had a transformer and the light bleed was awful so I go this and now am happier than I've been with tablet since I've owned them.

Thumbs Up!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones