• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root black bean rom...why can't i run this

Upvote 0
yeah i noticed that...i figured they are the same guts just with diff screen size and a 3d cam for ours.

why do the vast majority of evo 3d roms suck?

Its not an evo 3d rom, nor is it an evo v 4g rom. Its a completely different phone.

Hence HTC Supersonic whereas ours would be HTC Shooter.

Most EVO 3D roms only suck because virgin mobile sucks to run them on.

Upvote 0
why do the vast majority of evo 3d roms suck?

Because you compare it to other Roms on other phones you wish you had but can't afford, hence why your carrier is Virgin Mobile, and have a subsidized phone thats over a year old.......... what you really want is your own personal butler built into your phone

..........................tabun​

Upvote 0
Because you compare it to other Roms on other phones you wish you had but can't afford, hence why your carrier is Virgin Mobile, and have a subsidized phone thats over a year old.......... what you really want is your own personal butler built into your phone

..........................tabun​

you sound like an annoying guy to hang out with.

Upvote 0
Oh and BTW, I'm using regular aokp plus a black theme; and my phone look exactly those black bean screenshot except my dialer look better(less blue) and I'm using a different MMS apk(lens flare dark MMS apk). Theres probably other small differences(less blue and more white) and I don't have those inverted apks, but I'm going to rip them from the ROM when I get time.

Upvote 0
Oh and BTW, I'm using regular aokp plus a black theme; and my phone look exactly those black bean screenshot except my dialer look better(less blue) and I'm using a different MMS apk(lens flare dark MMS apk). Theres probably other small differences(less blue and more white) and I don't have those inverted apks, but I'm going to rip them from the ROM when I get time.

black is whats up. i'm running justunbeans's inverted google aps.

what's the name of your black theme? post up a link!

Upvote 0
Black exodus on Google play. I'm going to download that black bean ROM later tonight on my phone, and install the APKs like YouTube, keyboard, Google now, etc.

Plus I have this sweet simple black & white goth background I got off a goth wallpaper app on Google play.

Edit: I think I'm going to use jv inverted apps instead of ripping those apps like before. Jv have more Apps inverted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones