• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black Friday Promotion now live

It seems like Metro PCS just lowered their MID - LOW tier phones for Black Friday sale and they also have buy one get one promo going as well.

For example, LG F60 is now $49 after instant($60) and mail-in-rebate($50).

Samsung Galaxy Light is now $29 after instance($70) and MIR ($50). You can also get 2nd Galaxy Light with buy one get one free deal. This is in-store only and I am not sure if you have to activate new line though...

If you don't like Galaxy Light, you can try 'buy one get one' deal with different phones. And (as always) Metro PCS didn't bother to specify promotion in detail in writing. They only have pictures of them so I had to match pictures and here they are..

bogo-new-buy-any.png

Buy One (from left to right)
ZTE ZMAX ($199)
Alcatel One Touch Fierce ($29)
LG Optimus L70 White ($29)
Samsung Galaxy Avant ($99)
Kyocera Hydro XTRM (discontinued?? I don't see it from my area Metro page.)

bogo-new-get-phone.png

Get One (from left to right)
Alcatel One Touch Fierce ($29)
Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 ($29)
Samsung Galaxy Light ($29)
Kyocera Hydro XTRM (discoutinued?? I don't see it from my area Metro page.)
LG Optimus L70 Black ($29)

I am not sure whether you have to buy one of those 5 or any phone (the words say ANY phone). If you can actually buy ANY phone, you can buy $19 value phone and attempt to get Galaxy Light which is more expensive and much better.

It says this deal requires New Line Activation + In store only + Selection may vary, so I urge you to call them before and go visit.. as you well know most Metro PCS run by individual business owner so experience may vary and they may not agree buy $19 and get $29 deal lol.

For whatever reason Galaxy Mega and S4 still sitting strong as $499 without any promotion -_-;

Reactions: alfick3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones