• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blackberry-style Android

Cleargrey

Mar 23, 2010
I don't know if you guys remember the HTC roadmap leaked a while back, but in it there was the HTC Salsa. Scheduled date was June 2010 which I take to mean summer 2010.

So where the hell is it? Isn't it about time HTC shook up the market and put their thang down as (though I don't want it) it would make a big splash as I know plenty of people who do want that form factor.

Anyone heard anything about it???

Just returned the pathetic TMO Behold II. Ever try to navigate one of those hellhole phone systems when the display blacks out and you have to hit two or more buttons on the phone just to enter the damn next menu choice. Sux.
Made me love my late departed BB Curve all the more. Salsa would be just the ticket for me. Can't come soon enough.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones