• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blackerry to Evo!

furnace

Lurker
Sep 10, 2010
NYC
Hi everyone, I am the proud owner of a new HTC Evo. After weeks of searching, I was able to find one at a random Sprint store here in NYC.

The seems great after 1 day of ownership, although I am already disappointed in its email management capabilities.

I assume there is a learning curve to using the Android, so I will try and use this message board to get the device to perform.

Now I understand what people mean when they say Blackberry is so much better at email...

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :D

Well, I love my email on my Droid X. I'm sorry you're having some issues. There is a learning curve, and perhaps your experiencing some frustration with that. I do recommend a trip to HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums however, where folks can help you out with any questions or concerns you may have with your evo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones