• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blank E-mail...IncrediMail

Hi everyone,

I have 2 friends that send mail using IncrediMail. When looking at these mails on my PC, they are fine. When reading through my Hero, they are blank. Even if I try to forward or reply to them, the original message is not there. I had my buddy send me a test message, just a one line note.....blank. Anything coming in from Outlook, Comcast Webmail or Mail2Web come in just fine. Anyone else have these issues and by chance have a fix? Thanks.

Doing computer support for years, I personally had nothing but problems with IncrediMail's software. I believe IncrediMail is just an email client, not an actual email service (unless they've started that recently too). I would highly recommend making a kind recommendation to your friend(s) to stop using it. Unless they paid for it, it's riddled with crap advertising that's a potential source of malware.

Thunderbird is a great alternative. It doesn't have all the fancy email formatting & smilie stuff that IncrediMail does. I think most people would be thankful of that, tho. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones