1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Blue glow when zooming in on the camera/video

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gibbs1984, Oct 9, 2011.

1. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Android Expert

I may have changed a setting, I'm not sure, although I did click the "Reset to default" button but when I'm using the camera, if I'm zoomed in when I take the photo I get a blue glow on the picture, strange thing is this is only on the camera app and when I view the pictures they're perfectly fine.

Same thing happens with the video too, when zoomed in everything is in blue, again the actual video isn't effected.

This isn't a big problem because the actual pictures/videos aren't effect but it does look strange, especially if someone is looking over my shoulder.

Any ideas what's happening/how to fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Cleggy

Cleggy Member

Havent a clue but just yesterday i experienced the exact same thing. Figured it was just having a 'moment', as i was taking a picture outside in semi-ish low light conditions. Not experienced it yet today :s

3. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Android Expert

Used the Stock video player to play a video from the Sky Sports app, stretched the video and everything went blue again...

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date is 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews