• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth connection manager?

ericsbcn

Sep 16, 2010
I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I'd like to be able to be able to set on my phone whether a paired device will connect automatically or prompt me every time. Does anyone know of an app that can do that? The stock Bluetooth connection settings don't seem to have that functionality.

Thanks.
- Eric S.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I'd like to be able to be able to set on my phone whether a paired device will connect automatically or prompt me every time. Does anyone know of an app that can do that? The stock Bluetooth connection settings don't seem to have that functionality.

Thanks.
- Eric S.
i'm not sure i understand your question. so you want a popup to ask you to connect? or do you want to be able to connect automatically?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones