• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth issue with car stereo

cesjr02

Android Enthusiast
May 6, 2010
I have a Pioneer DEH-P7100BT head unit in my car (fairly new model.) Bluetooth always worked flawlessly with my blackberry phone. Issue with the Evo, I can pair the Evo with my stereo and I even get the call notifications on the LDC when my Evo rings, but the calls simply do not go through the speakers.

I can output audio through bluetooth, navigation, music all work, calls do not.

Am I missing something in the bluetooth or phone settings or is there a compatibility issue with my car receiver?

Hmm, my Pre sorted by First name on the Pioneer. I think it is an Android thing.

You're right about it being an Android problem. I tried out the incredible for a few weeks and it had the same problem. My Iphone had a setting I could change to sort them differently, sure wish Android had the same thing. Maybe someone will be able to shed some light on this soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones