• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Settings Manager

TwoDrummers

Lurker
Nov 11, 2013
I have an app called Funamo Accountablity installed on my phone. You can look on Google Play Store to see what that does, but for this request just know that it locks me out of android settings. I have been downloading various apps to access the settings I need, screen timeout, wifi, data usage, volume controls, etc.

I have not been able to find a good bluetooth settings manager. The best one I could find was BToolkit. I tried using it to pair a new earpiece, but it would not stay connected. When I disabled Funamo, and accessed bluetooth settings, it was waiting for a dialog to be acknowledged for final pairing.

I need a bluetooth settings manager that can control all aspects of bluetooth from within the app itself, instead of simply providing shortcuts to android settings.

I generally prefer apps that have a free, ad supported version and a paid ad free version. Gives me the ability to try it out, and I happily pay for the apps that work well because I hate ads.

Thanks in advance if you can help out!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones