• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Voice dial

squeakr

Jun 5, 2010
Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone is able to bluetooth voice dial with this handset. I am not able to initiate a dial other than the last number called. I searched but couldn't find (or missed) where someone was able to get this to work, and if so with what handset. I currently have a Jabra 8010 and can do nothing with the voice dialing other than the last number. I really like this phone, but am still within my 30 day and am unsure if it can or will be fixed (I would assume so, but hey my iDevice 3g never was able to and was never attempted to fix).
With this being 2010 and even the cheapest prepaids being able to perform this basic function, I am slightly put off (and laws are coming to my area shortly, so would be like to be able to use the device easily without breaking the law).
Does anyone have any ideas or work arounds, or an actual headset that allows this to happen.

Thanks for all ideas and views on this

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones