• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Board Category Suggestions

1) I'm searching for a board devoted to the LG Rebel LTE and I don't see this phone listed within the current categories.. is it possible that the admins can add this category for those (like me) who have and use this smart phone?.

2) I'm not noticing a Tracfone category either.. Might we also ad this to the boards?.

3) I'm needing directions to an app review category or is this something that also needed to be added?.

4) Is it possible to include a Board members how to category?.. I have several topics geared toward a few things I've been experimenting with and have discovered while using the LG Rebel.

5) Is there an area for members to create user groups?. or groups for specific device support?.

In regards to app reviews, As a photographer/traveler/blogger I was wanting to post topics about several apps traveling/photography and navigation. The main reason I'm here, is because I've just come from another forum which wasn't working out. I felt that I was being hindered or limited as to what I could post in this app review and other topics which no one heard my pleas for change as I've requested above.. Not having a specialty phone area for my phone was somewhat bother sum as well as not being allowed to create unhindered reviews on apps and comments based on my exploration of photography apps etc.
Also, I felt that I was being used to some degree.. I even created a "please read here first" topic in the main Q&A section of the boards when there was none to begin with as well as other How To based on the many applications, uses and frequent questions about the MicroSD cards for a verity of devices.

Upvote 0
Reactions: palmtree5
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones