• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] b08c update not available

alwayzchill

May 1, 2012
I've tried to update to da new firmware using the upgrade tool software and even when i go online to the support website it's not available i even tried to upgrade firmware thru my phone. I also noticed dat there were posts regardin fc's and constant reboots... did zte just remove the update because of the bugs because i have been tryin to find a way to update for 5 hours???

I've tried to update to da new firmware using the upgrade tool software and even when i go online to the support website it's not available i even tried to upgrade firmware thru my phone. I also noticed dat there were posts regardin fc's and constant reboots... did zte just remove the update because of the bugs because i have been tryin to find a way to update for 5 hours???
is the same i test the update and work said same version instaled:mad:

Upvote 0
if i already have data working on my CWM and flash woodstock's nandroid bo8c will i have to fix the CWM data issue again, and if so how? also can i replace the data ext in woodstock's nandroid with mine from b08?

I beleive you do have to fix cwm data again,theres a zip fix in one of hroarks posts and not sure about the data i think uou can

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones