1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] is there a detailed manual for using custom roms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by harjodh_singh, Dec 27, 2012.

1. harjodh_singh

harjodh_singh Member

I just installed the shinjitsu from on my zte warp and there are a ton of options that I have know idea what I'm doing. I want the most out of my phone so can someone please guide me in using this rom properly.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Perhaps it might help if you suggest some of the options you want to know about?

3. harjodh_singh

harjodh_singh Member

I'm having trouble using the wi fi hot spot. I get the word error when I try to turn on the portable hot spot.
    And what are gapps?

4. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

Gapps are not necessary but if you install a aosp rom like cyanogen ( which we don't have yet ) you flash a gapps pack to install Google apps and the Google play store.

The hotspot option in shinjitsu doesn't work ( or in any rom for that matter) except for public mobile zte warp users who use the Voltron OC rom and also to make a wifi hotspot get "wireless tether for root users" from the play store and you should be good. Hope I helped.

harjodh_singh likes this.
  5. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews