• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [Kernel] Glitch Kernel (2.6.35.7) OC. 1.8ghz

Im running alienwarp v1.0.4 update two with no other flashable add ons besides stock calander iv only added a few games nothing to do with anything system or call wise and on your latest beta kernal running iso interactive eith 1.4 cap when i try to call someone it goes 2 seconds and hangs up and when that doesnt happen people cant hear me unless its on speakerphone and on dm's i had a data loss issue (no 3g or 1x) but that had stopped now my only issue hhappens with yours. Sorry for lack of detail befpre hope this is enough

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Zcache is a back end component to clean cache. Compresses used cache pages.
Kind of line how zram compresses swap page files.
New test build will be up tonight that includes zcache correctly implemented along with its front end brother zram. A whole new zram is also implemented to allow for multiple zram slots.
One I finish the networking updates this will be a full release

Reactions: aaanadie and LilBit
Upvote 0
Zcache is a back end component to clean cache. Compresses used cache pages.
Kind of line how zram compresses swap page files.
New test build will be up tonight that includes zcache correctly implemented along with its front end brother zram. A whole new zram is also implemented to allow for multiple zram slots.
One I finish the networking updates this will be a full release

I'll test for ya!!:D I'll watch the thread for the release.;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones