• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Let's Start A Team ROM!?

Thats totally normal if you're doing systemUI.apk, battery pulls are necessary when doing that. Thanks for that info, you won't believe how useful that will be to me!

Yeah I figured it was kinda normal. Well I'm glad I found out something useful for you guys. Also I wanted to say that using PMI07 as a base was a good call in my opinion. I'm not having any random restarts and stuff like I was on ctmod which is B10 based I think. It definitely seems more stable. I'm sure you guys will get the MMS thing sorted soon. But meanwhile since I don't use that I am seriously liking the Rom!

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
MMS Test Results for Alliance_Alpha3.5_ds_settings_Netframe:

- Sending MMS worked perfect (just sent a picture from sdcard).
- Receiving MMS did not work (notification came but got "Message not downloaded" error).:(

Thanks thats good info... on 3.1 does it behave the same way? do you get a notification for the mms and it won't download?

Upvote 0
Yeah I figured it was kinda normal. Well I'm glad I found out something useful for you guys. Also I wanted to say that using PMI07 as a base was a good call in my opinion. I'm not having any random restarts and stuff like I was on ctmod which is B10 based I think. It definitely seems more stable. I'm sure you guys will get the MMS thing sorted soon. But meanwhile since I don't use that I am seriously liking the Rom!

Same here! :D

Upvote 0
Yes I do:D Maybe, One day,:) I shy though:eek:
Short, half breed, Kinda self conscious about
my looks and size. I'm 4ft 10 in. 85lbs soakin wet.:eek:

Hehe, that's fine! Nothing wrong with being small. If you knew me, I'm one of the least judgmental people ever anyway haha. Same as aaandie on my end, by the way. sent but did not receive. It says can't be downloaded.

Upvote 0
been talking with Jim and some of his test results... And I think he's on to something... and this whole avenue I've been trying with vdmc might be a dead end... I've been decompiling the framework files and comparing them.. I think it's in there...

Yeah ill be back to work tomorrow on this. I'm in Phoenix AZ so the pool is calling

Upvote 0
I would replace all libraries with with ones from b08 and switch out system apps and see what you can find from a bottom up approach rather than a top down manner. You know what works but you don't know what doesn't. See what breaks mms when you widdle your way back to the original working system. This paired with what you know isn't the problem should decipher it pretty quick.

Upvote 0
Logistics nightmare! I think we all well scattered around the world, for me, I'm in US/Mexico border, near Laredo TX.

So that's why I have no service :(

But it'll be awesome!

It'd be great of one of us because suddenly rich and paid for round trip plane tickets for everyone :p
We're all over north America, I remember there being a map on google maps showing our places... im in Houston, Texas, great service here when I'm outside of my apartment complex... there's a huge hole in the coverage in here for some reason.
A Warped Reunion would be pretty expensive to carry out, but it'd still be pretty cool :D :p

Upvote 0
It'd be great of one of us because suddenly rich and paid for round trip plane tickets for everyone :p
We're all over north America, I remember there being a map on google maps showing our places... im in Houston, Texas, great service here when I'm outside of my apartment complex... there's a huge hole in the coverage in here for some reason.
A Warped Reunion would be pretty expensive to carry out, but it'd still be pretty cool :D :p

The map is srickied in the n860 forum... its called warp user map i.think...

Reactions: anmire and LilBit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones