• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [THEME] Touch of Ice Cream Jelly W/ Optional Emoticon Packs

Should this theme go for a stock JB, stock ICS, mix of ICS/JB, or an overloaded JB look?

• Total voters

Skinnyjeans21

Android Expert
Oct 25, 2012
Houston, TX
This is a theme I made for CTmod. Its a mix between an ICS and a JB styled theme. As with other themes, this will not affect performance or cause any bugs UNLESS you flash into another ROM besides CTmod. Again, these are for CTmod ONLY (at least for now, I'm working on porting this over into n00b VIII.II)

Special thanks to:
I2f: For making the current Warped Sandwich theme which was used as a base for this theme (Go check out his theme too! And don't forget to say thanks!)

Guspeed: For the themes he made for n00b rom, of which the Emoticons were used for the Lil'Add-Ons (Say thanks if you like)

Slayer72: For helping me test the full theme

Lil'Bit: For testing the Lil'Add-Ons

mercury0x000d: For helping me make the flashable zip to make this flashable (hence, flashable zip :D)​

FEATURES
ICS/JB style lock screen pattern and clock
ICS/JB style sliders and progress bars
JB themed status bar
ICS style notification icons
Roboto font
ICS/JB style toast notifications

Instructions for flashing:
1. MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFOREHAND
2. Download/ save zip to your Warp's SD card
3. Reboot into recovery mode
4. Install/ flash zip from SD card and locate the file
5. Clear cache/ dalvik cache
6. Reboot phone
7. VERY IMPORTANTCome back here and hit the thanks button
SCREENIES (CTmod 3.80, mostly the same in Halo ROM)
Lock Screen with ICS Lockscreen clock

ICS Sliders

ICS/JB Lockscreen Pattern
Touched
screenshot-1365639030708_zps2fb5b7e9.png

Incorrect
screenshot-1365639051943_zpsae0258be.png

4G LTE Icons (no, this does not mean your phone will have actual 4G LTE service: this is only because seeing 3G pop up all the time gets old when you're living in a 4G LTE world :p)

Background data/ Auto-Sync enabled:
3d921d76-2c1d-45ef-8070-ac58a145ad3f_zps29122208.jpg

Background data/ Auto-Sync disabled:
88753f99-9ef1-413c-99e6-76f4f268cc5d_zpsf591d623.jpg

New windows

Comments, suggestions? Post 'em here!
Issues or concerns? Those go here too! Others may be having similar problems too, so I ask that questions and such not be sent via PM, only through this thread for open discussion.

Enjoy the theme!

DOWNLOADS

Touch Of Ice Cream Jelly (Full Themes)
Touch of Ice Cream Jelly CTmod 3.80 by Bloodawn
Touch of Ice Cream Jelly Halo ROM by BLVCKHVLO

Lil'Add-Ons If you don't like the emoticons in the Messaging app included in the theme, or you just wanna try something different, you can go ahead and try these! They'll work on CTmod 3.80, whether you have Touch of Ice Cream Jelly installed on top or not! I do NOT recommend that you flash these to other ROMs, as it may cause bugs or instabilities. Please be causreful when flashing!
Carbon 3D Emoticons

CyanoGus Emoticons
Replaces emoticons with the ones in these Screenies:

Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bc358zo0ipi95u/Lil%27Add-On%20CyanoGus.zip

Froyo Android Emoticons
Replaces emoticons with the regular green androids included here:

Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzyqz8g3uzk9br4/MMS%20Emoticon%20Uninstaller.zip

ICS Emoticons (included in Touch of Ice Cream Jelly)
Replaces emoticons with the ones in the following image:

Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ut1ofic0lmmi5nz/ICS%20Emoticons.zip

Guff'n Emoticons
Replaces emoticons with the ones in these Screenies:

Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmffhi20ojr5wco/Lil%27Add-On%20Guff%27n.zip

Behind Glass emoticons:
Replaces emoticons with the ones in these screenies:

Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5twanl3vmydlfx3/Lil%27Add-On%20Behind%20Glass.zip

UNINSTALLERS

FUTURE UPDATES LIST
*Theme Phone.apk
*Port over to Noob ROM
-Going to try to see if I can do most of the theming with Ninjamorph, should have it out by 4/20/2013, then the more advanced stuff will come a few days after :)
-Ran into MASSIVE issue porting this over to n00b, going to be a while before an initial release.​
*Create "Overloaded Jelly Bean" theme

IMPORTANT UPDATES
Apr 14, 2013
WARNING: DO NOT FLASH THE 3.75 VERSION ON TOP OF 3.80!!! YOU WILL EXPIRIENCE BUGS IF YOU DO AND ALSO LOSE FEATURES!!!!
An update is on its way for 3.80, I just need a day or two to test this theme and make sure it has proper functionality on the updated CTmod :)

Apr 15, 2013
Finally was able to theme settings.apk, ran into issue with fonts so the 3.80 update will be put off for a bit until something can be figured out. Phone dialer is next up for theming, then more lockscreen theming or maybe a Jelly Bean notifications panel if I'm lucky :)

Apr 15, 2013, 5:18 PM
Update 1.5 released! Themed Settings menu and ICS/JB style Power Widget :D compatible with CTmod 3.80

Apr 16, 2013
Update 1.6 released! JB uploading icon replaced with ICS style ones, progressbars fixed, and selected tabs are ICS blue instead of white (for example in dialer). More changes coming up soon!

Apr 20, 2013
This theme will begin progressing towards a more Stock Jelly Bean look and away from ICS, and after that progress will begin for another Jelly Bean-like theme. Any suggestions are welcome :)

Apr 23, 2013
Theming for Phone.apk (Phone Dialer) begins :)

I gotchu, 1 sec...

Here ya go...

http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...0bed-rc2-1-4-13-a.html?highlight=CTMod+nOObed

Just a heads up you wanna install CTMod 3.75 first, then that cause the noobed is just changes and additions for CTMod 3.75...

Just to clarify, its like an update.zip, not a full out rom. I almost flashed this like a rom instead of a mod when I first got it :( If I hadn't noticed the small file size I wouldn't have noticed :p
So CTmod first, then noobed update :D

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Also want to let LilBit and the rest of you know that CTMod 3.80 is on the way soon, Bloodawn is gonna send me a link to test it for service functionality tomorrow, so stay tuned... :D

No Way!! This really is awesome news!!:D

Just to clarify, its like an update.zip, not a full out rom. I almost flashed this like a rom instead of a mod when I first got it :( If I hadn't noticed the small file size I wouldn't have noticed :p
So CTmod first, then noobed update :D

Good one skinnyjeans, i forgot about that too!!:(

Upvote 0
True... I mean the discussion was on our thread. We could have gotten notified at least before it was closed off. Our discussion was on there and it being suddenly closed off like that could throw off discussion in other forums as well. In their defense, like LilBit said, its only to centralize everything. So I guess we're just going to have to move that discussion over there instead...

Upvote 0
Personally I'm not moving my discussion anywhere outside of our forum, if you guys wanna do that that's up to you, our forum is here for a reason FOR OUR PHONE!! So they should leave our topics alone when it comes to our phone, sometimes I think these mods have nothing better to do... :(

Thats really true, Play Store acts differently for different devices so the thread should really be unlocked. There can't be one centralized thread. Android phones just don't and can't work like that.

Upvote 0
OMG!! Well, I'm partly to blame, I reported it,:eek: They would have found it anyway:(

The mods and guides are searching for them as we type. It's not totally my fault, it would have been done anyway:(.

Well maybe a ruckus has started across many phone forums, and tablet forums too. :thinking:

We'll see what happens, sooner rather than than later i would guess.

Upvote 0
Slayer, you know the protocol, use the report button, Just dont post in anger, It got me in big trouble, your allowed to be mad, just go through the proper channels to get the warp thread unlocked,:)

And we are de- railing Skinnyjeans thread. Just cool out for a minute and lets take it to the admins. :)

We'll get a lot more accomplished like that than we will making demands on them.;)

Sound cool?

Reactions: Doc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones