• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] To knox or not

I would not sign any contacts. Those places are notorious for their shady deals.

Good deal just for the shower.

Do they have WiFi?

Yeah no contact, its month to month.
Not sure on the WiFi, but I think they do.

I was using then at one time and had to drop it. I was around 225 and lost 35lbs in the first month and half. I was very serious about working out. I finally got to 195 and plateaus. I know I could have eventually gotten to my desired goal of 180 (ideal for me because I am 5'11" ). Anyways I had to drop it because of finances.
Today is better though because it's normally $36 a mo and me working at enterprise leasing it brings it down to $25 a mo :congrats::thumb: . Not to shabby of a discount.

So in short I'd get a place to pass the time, get in shape, plus a shower, and best of all it's open 24/7.
Seems like a win win in my mind.

Upvote 0
I being to 24 here. Great place to workout in free time, use showers, especially meet some cool cats to help out in other ways, and especially use wifi. Mine also had couches in a tv lounge I've crashed on before and no one cared.

For $25 a month you cannot beat that deal.

Plus, in this weather. Air Conditioning.

You might eventually get a job there

Reactions: wetbiker7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones