• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [TOOL] flashable build.prop .zip

mercury0x000d

The ultra-modern operator
Nov 24, 2011
Penn's Woods
www.mercurycoding.com
This is a simple vehicle for getting a build.prop installed on a device without having to navigate the filesystem manually. The idea here is to enable devs to simplify the process of swapping build.prop files for their beta testers who may not be comfortable copying files into the device themselves.

The included installation script prints three lines upon execution, the first two of which should be changed (or deleted) to suit your preference.

All you have to do to use this is copy the build.prop you want flashed to /system overwriting the one that's already there as a placeholder.

As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here and I'll do what I can as soon as I can :)

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/swfqmciervi6pw3/flashable%20build.prop.zip

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones