• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boot looped after update

Dewey King

Lurker
Nov 19, 2017
My carrier boost Mobile sent an update out to my lg Stylo 2 so I downloaded and attempted to update so it the phone restarted like it was done with the updated and it said Android starting so I waited and when it finished it restarted and did it again it been doing this for 3 hours and I haven't pulled the battery out or unplugged it plz help
This video will show you what's happening

Attachments

• 20171119_183957.mp4
    356.2 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:
My carrier boost Mobile sent an update out to my lg Stylo 2 so I downloaded and attempted to update so it the phone restarted like it was done with the updated and it said Android starting so I waited and when it finished it restarted and did it again it been doing this for 3 hours and I haven't pulled the battery out or unplugged it plz help
Hello and welcome!
Well, if it has been doing that for 3 hours, that is way too long.
Since you haven't pulled the battery, try it, reinsert it, and then power it on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones