• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bootloop H910

Hi,

So my three month old H910 randomly decided to brick itself, it seems. I was having issues with it getting hot and constantly showing the audio plug as plugged in, so I rebooted it. I wasn't paying much attention to it while it was powering off, I just caught a glimpse of two circular blue and green arrows. I didn't thought much of that and just put it in my pocket. A while later I wanted to check on my messages and found my phone in a repeating loop of 4 seconds of the android logo followed by a black screen, the again the logo and so on. I watched that for a while and than decided to take the battery out for a soft reset, but that didn't help. All it now does is that loop. I tried a hard reset, which will take me trough a double verification that I really want to wipe the phone, after that it just starts again with the loop. Plugging in the loading cable - loop. I tried starting up the download mode, but it just shows "Download Mode" for a couple seconds, and then reboots into the loop. I replaced the battery but that didn't change anything.

Is there a way to reflash without using the download mode?

Greetings

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones