• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bought Galaxy S3 on Craigslist - Network Error for any internet use

O_S_U

Lurker
Jan 3, 2013
Hi, I bought an unlocked ATT Galaxy S3 off of Craigslist. The owner was using it for T-mobile, I'm trying to use it for ATT. The phone makes calls, the wifi works, but if I try to use my data it will not work and says network error. I've tried resetting the device and that didn't work. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the network internet to work?

Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I bought an unlocked ATT Galaxy S3 off of Craigslist. The owner was using it for T-mobile, I'm trying to use it for ATT. The phone makes calls, the wifi works, but if I try to use my data it will not work and says network error. I've tried resetting the device and that didn't work. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the network internet to work?

Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated!

call AT&T and ask them to sms you the apn settings

that's what i did with both my xperia phones when i debranded them

and... quick edit*
left: T-Mobile
right: ATT

S3 comparison

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones