• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bradford Dissolvable Agent help,

DualGlocks

Aug 7, 2011
Hello,

I have Wifi at my high school which is great as i use my laptop on it and my phone. I like this as it doesn't waste my data as im on my phone lots and now on my laptop as well. I'm running into problems with this program they make you use though. Its called "Bradford Dissolvable Agent", If you dont know about it this is what it does:

Installs on your computer, scans your computer for virus and make sure your not trying to hack the network, then if everything is clean and clear it allows you on and deletes its self. Ive tried to track it and hack it, but its very hard as it always hides and disappears.

So the help i need is i can get Internet on my computer and i always use it on my ipod or my iphone 4 before i got my Droid Razr. Now with the droid razr i can not get on it, any idea's?

Thanks,

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones