• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brag or cry about your Fantasy Football team - Week 15

Ninja Monkey

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
Southeast MI
Already won by 41 points (117-76) and I'm in the Final! The decision to stash Vincent Jackson for a chunk of the year and then the balls to play him this week really panned out. :D

A little worried about Arian Foster now. I'll be picking up Derrick Ward but I'm worried that Foster might start the game and then come out. I'm going to waiting on news of his condition all week.

I'm pissed. I lost by 10 points. I picked up Mario Manningham and was going to play him in place of Jacob Tamme. But something told me not to. I did the eenie meenie miney moe method to decide if I was going to take out Desean Jackson or Santana Moss so I could start Austin Collie and it said to not start Santana.

I was #1 in points and wins and lost to a .500 team. I went on a 8 game winning streak to lose by 10 in the second round. I'm really pissed right now. Its alright though cause my wife is in the Super Bowl

Upvote 0
I won for the second year in a row. 94-57 was the final. It's a league of guys who have known each other for years so the trash talk is great.

This is what I posted after the win:

Another year, another title. Man, this is almost getting too easy. I would like to thank myself as manager of the year, my hard working team and most of all my subpar opponents......especially the Knights of Nee who managed a whopping 57 points in the title game.

I've never had such a dominate year. I put the pedal down and never looked back. First in wins and points the whole way. Good times. Special thanks to the rest of you for taking the pummeling every week.

I am the champion - AGAIN
And I'll keep on fighting - till the end
I am the champion
I am the champion
No time for losers (that would be all of you)
'Cause I am the champion - of the world!!!!!!

Hahahahaha......I'm out! See you chumps next year!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones