• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked.. no recovery mode, bootloader mode.... freezing at boot logo..

SRISRIANDROID

May 24, 2012
Hi,
It is strange thing happened to my mobile..
Today while I was playing with mobile... I installed some applications may be around 15 to 20.( I have only "ADW Launcher" which has converted to system application with Link2SD. I deleted the native launcher long ago). When I restarted my phone it did not start.
It freezed at default viewsonic boot logo...in loop mode...
So I thought to share my problem on mobi-forum.de then I found that a update for V350T.
Then I thought to flash with new firmware "rooted 5057_4_39C_R" ROM.
Viewsonic V350T (Viewphone 3) firmware 5057_4_39C with and without rootaccess (no SUT necessary) .
It went well .. it showed update upto 14% like that and it has started new boot logo " ViewSonic V350 quitely brilliant" caption and freezes.
I pulled out battery many times.. tried to put into recovery mode.. but no luck..
It only freezes at boot logo.. and does not boot at all... And strangely now even I can not enter into Recovery or Bootloader.
It is like a " move from frying pan to fire"
could anybody give me a good resolution please...?

Thanks and Regards,
SRI.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones