• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bug Reports?

WhizGidget

Aug 17, 2010
Is anyone else getting bug reports generated from their phone? I've had a couple of random ones, and they all want to send to my own email address (and not anything else). Yesterday, after I updated the software, I got three of them right in a row just while I was navigating the phone for various things.

All of the screenshots that are coming with them are black, except one had a screenshot of a google browser searching for something I've never searched for (California shoves was the text, with Google suggesting California shovel nosed snake or something like that).

Any ideas, folks?

I have exactly the same situation.
My HTC10 is 2 month old and from time to time I god the same message. I can send to myself or share with an other telephone. But how to send it to HTC?. They should get it not me.
My phone is not a test phone as fare as I am aware. At least not more than others.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones