1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Business Ringtones

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by greggebhardt, Sep 6, 2011.

1. greggebhardt

greggebhardt Android Enthusiast

I am looking for some ring tones for business use. No songs but something that one would not be embarrassed by in the board room.

Any help would be appreciated:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. greggebhardt

greggebhardt Android Enthusiast

LOL! 89 views and not a single answer. There has to be a better forum!

3. John Redcorn

John Redcorn Android Enthusiast

I discovered RCP | Professional Ringtones for iPhone, Android, and more a few years back when I got my BJ2 and almost every ringtone on it sounded like it was some damn techno disco or the annoying generic old-guy ring "old phone". Rcptones is only simple tones. Edit: that's kinda weak, you have to pay them now, used to be free.

I also recently d/l'ed a zip from some forum called "android oem audio notifications" it has all the samsung moto and htc stock ringers, some good ones in there too but a lot more crap than good.

4. Hightech

Hightech Well-Known Member

Why can't you use some of the stock tones?

Of course you'd probably want to shut your phone off in the boardroom anyway.....right?

5. Black Rose

Black Rose Member

Whenever we go to meetings, the first thing we are told is "turn your ringers off".

So volume off, vibrate on.

6. geetechfever

geetechfever Member

Even the phone is not turned off. at least in silent model. That's what I got in these years.

7. Shurple

Shurple Android Enthusiast

In the office, VIBRATE works best :p

8. scanman

scanman Well-Known Member

I just saw this thread now. But, I'm sure you have moved on to another/better forum so I won't bother giving any linkies to some ogf my ringtones. Your welcome.

9. PrimoOptimoso

PrimoOptimoso Newbie

I actually use the abbreviated version (like they use in bumpers) of the theme song for the web show "loading ready run" - it's an upbeat chiptune, but the sound file is quiet compared to most ringtones and the whole thing is only 7-8 seconds long.

Previous choices included an 8-bit chiptune of Chocolate Rain =0). I like to be able to hear and identify the ringtone but don't want to sound like I have a Walkman in my pocket, so chiptune versions of things are nice.