• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help calculator marshmallow

npk

Lurker
Jan 25, 2017
the option of memory keys is not found in the claculator inbuilt. like MC,MR,M+,M-. i have tried several options but could not ascertain those keys.this was the case even with kitkat. google brains are considered to be among top ranked. then why this missing. is it that when people go to higher levels they ignore such simple and rudimentary things or is it deliberate (any ulterior motive.). the calculator has functions pad but not memory pad. functions are used by selected few. memory i think is needed for everyone for all common people. yes i know i can download from play store. or am i missing some option that adds memory keys

Not Google, unless you're using a Nexus or Pixel device? Very possibly it's what the manufacturer has done in the whatever it is phone or tablet you've got there. They decided that their stock calculator app doesn't have those functions

There's plenty of third-party calculator apps you can install that do have memory keys. My favourite is RealCalc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones