• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

?Calendar Share Android with Iphone

Sniggly

Lurker
Feb 23, 2011
I'm looking for an app that will auto share a calendar between myself and my wife. Grocery lists would be cool but not necessary. I have an Atrix and she has a 3GS.

I know there is a way to use Google calendar but I'd rather stay away from something that is web based.

Any ideas?

Big thanks in advance!
Chris

I'm looking for an app that will auto share a calendar between myself and my wife. Grocery lists would be cool but not necessary. I have an Atrix and she has a 3GS.

I know there is a way to use Google calendar but I'd rather stay away from something that is web based.

Any ideas?

Big thanks in advance!
Chris

AFAIK the only way to share calendars is via Google - my girlfriend & I share our Google calendars with each other this way (she has an iPhone 3GS).

Shopping lists: Our Groceries app (available for both devices) lets you create, share and update lists on both devices.

Upvote 0
AFAIK the only way to share calendars is via Google - my girlfriend & I share our Google calendars with each other this way (she has an iPhone 3GS).

Shopping lists: Our Groceries app (available for both devices) lets you create, share and update lists on both devices.

CodeMonkey - are you able to see her calendar on your native andriod calendar? I am having trouble getting the calendar on my phone (android) to see her entries. I can see them if I go to the web and log in...but I don't want to go through all that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones