• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar Wallpaper creator?

Is there any apps that creates wallpaper with monthly calendar displays on it? I'm not looking for a widget that displays my agenda, just an app that will take any wallpaper I choose and embed ie. month view of october or november or both, so this would be a static image. I don't want to use a lockscreen alternative. I'm using Widgetlocker which allows me to put a monthly calendar widget on the lockscreen but unfortunately it clashes with ChompSMS which is a critical app for me so I'm no longer using Widgetlocker.

When I had my Iphone, there was a couple of apps that did this but I can't seem to find any app on Play Store that can do this.

Right now I'm just taking my wallpapers and embedding the monthly calendars myself for my lockscreen wallpaper.

Thx in adv.

Damen

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones