• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar widget recommendations?

maynard001

Lurker
Mar 3, 2011
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a Calendar widget that will pull my upcoming meetings from the default calendar that I'm syncing with Exchange? The default widget from Samsung works but is horrificly ugly...i'd like a cleaner looking widget for my home page.

thanks!

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a Calendar widget that will pull my upcoming meetings from the default calendar that I'm syncing with Exchange? The default widget from Samsung works but is horrificly ugly...i'd like a cleaner looking widget for my home page.

thanks!

Well, it's not free but I use Pure Calendar Widget
:)
I'm sure there are others that are free, but that's what I use:)

Upvote 0
I'm using Agenda Widget - there's a free version as well. It pulls in the calendar entries from a number of different calendars (I'm using Google but have multiple calendars) and also pulls in tasks from various sources. The paid version will do birthdays and anniversaries from contacts.

Who gives a pluck when somebody else's anniversary is? If you can't remember your own you have a problem. Just sayin'. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones