• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

call failed/ended tone

commenter01

Aug 31, 2010
AT&T coverage in my area is less than stellar, so I occasionally get dropped calls. Also, I sometimes tend to piss my GF off, and she hangs up on me unexpectedly :p.

Given both these situations, I'd like to know if there was a way to increase or change the call failed/ended tone. Problem is, I can't hear it.

AT&T coverage in my area is less than stellar, so I occasionally get dropped calls. Also, I sometimes tend to piss my GF off, and she hangs up on me unexpectedly :p.

Given both these situations, I'd like to know if there was a way to increase or change the call failed/ended tone. Problem is, I can't hear it.

Welcome to the forum!

You might want to include a few more details so that someone here can help you. What phone you using?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones