• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call lockup - green notifications bar prob

gaudog

Lurker
Dec 25, 2012
Sometimes when I recieve an incoming call, my top notifications bar turns a transparent green and locks out any control, making it so I can't answer. The rest of the screen below the notifications bar is blank. My bottom buttons don't respond. What's going on and how do I stop that from happening? I'm using a Samsung galaxy note.

Yes, I upgraded. And it still happens from time to time. My phone screen also gets hot because it always seems to turn on in my pocket. I don't understand it because I have a case cover on and that makes the on button hard to push. But I've tried two different cases and it always seems to turn on. Has anyone else had this problem? And on the green lock, I don't even know what that is.

Is the green lockup and in-pocket-screen-on a hardware or software problem? Where else can I go to for more answers?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones