• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call Recorder???

I have never had any luck recording calls on a samsung. I believe I have tried all the apps and the best I could ever do was record the call while using the speaker phone. I even purchased the app callrecorder by skvalex. I experienced the same results. Disgusted with my samsung experience I went to the LG G3 phone. Now my call recorder app is flawless. I can record both sides of the conversation even while using a bluetooth headset. For me me not being able to record calls was a deal breaker so making the switch to LG was the right choice. I do not believe Samsung will ever allow you to record without rooting. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Thank for your input but i disagree that call recorder or total call recorder will work very well on a samsung S4. You cannot record both sides of the conversation while using a blue-tooth headset. You cannot clearly record both sides of the conversation while talking on the handset. Do not misunderstand, I am not a factory rep for LG but the LG G3 is one of the newer smartphones that allows me to record both sides of the conversation clearly even if I am on my headset. It is my opinion Samsung S4 is great for business in all other aspects. It simply falls short if recording interviews or other matters is crucial or a deal breaker. So if anyone needs a phone that will record without rooting try the Lg g3.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones