• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Call volume fix for cm10

You say it like editing the OP takes forever :p
But then again, I don't think anyone has ever had volumes issues on stock, so if they did and they opened this thread, at least they can see that it says for CM10 only.
And I wonder why it would brick Sepero on stock though, xLoud+clear audio is confirmed to work on stock.

It wasn't xLoud that bricked, it was the cm10 snd_soc_msm that did the trick.

Reactions: Sepero
Upvote 0
It wasn't xLoud that bricked, it was the cm10 snd_soc_msm that did the trick.

Correct! On stock the snd_soc_msm2x file is much different and controls all the other files in the folder(about 10 or so). On cm10 the snd_soc_msm2x is all those files in one so you only need snd_soc_msm and snd_soc_msm2x. All the other files from stock are useless here. So if you're on PG'S build you'll notice all those other files are still there but do absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Sepero
Upvote 0
Damn it!!! Should of read the op. Dont feel bad it doesn't work on the iPhone or bat phone either.

Wow ok, I tried flashing this to my PS3 and it flipped over and spat out the motherboard and made my TV show a troll face screen and now it's stuck like that forever, won't even turn off.
SHOULD STATE THINGS LIKE THIS IN THE OP dang it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones