• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help caller ID on EVO will not work under multiple phone nos.

apevo

Lurker
Jul 15, 2010
I have a new EVO, and have some issues with the contacts. I transfered my contact from outlook to Evo. In some contacts I have phone numbers that have diffrent people's name at the end of the phone no. under the same contact. i.e. in contact of my freind named Josh I would have his wife's number as well, therefore under mobile phone I would have one number which will have josh at the end of the number, and other number will have his wife's name at the end. When I receive a phone call from Josh, my phone will not bring up his name in called ID, it will just list the phone no. When I had a windows mobile phone it always listed the name. somehow android will not do it. Does anyone have solution to this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones