• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calls drop when dialling stored numbers and when GPS running

hlmbus

Lurker
Aug 6, 2010
I have noticed some glitches with calls dropping and I don't think these instances are connected:

1) Sometimes I cannot dial numbers that are stored in the phone or using the favs widget and that includes returning a call so the number is already listed. If I hit the number it dials for about a second then says call disconnected. BUT if I manually dial the same number after it drops it will dial out fine. I haven't noticed any rhyme or reason for it doing this. It just seems to happen randomly. Maybe it is linked to low signal? It just seems odd that I can always dial the number after if I type it in.

2) When using GPS naviation (Maps) if I get an incoming call - no problem but if I dial out, after a few seconds on the phone the phone will reboot itself.

Anyone else have these issues?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones