• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera360 Pro (Paid Version)

I just purchased Camera360 Pro and I downloaded & installed a scenery template. It shows up in file view on my SD card, but when I try to access it within the application it says 'No templates found...etc.' How do I have it show up within the app?

Samsung Moment

I found Camera 360 problematic and uninstalled it within the 24hrs. amd got my $ back. I suggest you look at an ap called Vignette. My guess is you will uninstall Camera 360 and go with Vignette.

Upvote 0
I use Camera360 as my default camera but honestly the those templates aren't so hot. But it is much more responsive as a camera on my Captivate than Vignette which I also own. Vignette's UI isn't the only problem, it is just simply slow and unresponsive. I use Camera360 to take photos, some with effects, and Vignette to make the most of them after the fact. PicSayPro is also an awesome photo app to make adjustments and fix photos after taking them with whatever your favorite camera app may be.

Upvote 0
Does Vignette have the HDR settings like Camera 360 has? I really enjoyed the free version of Camera 360 but it was too buggy to pay for. When they pretty much made it a paid app by neutering the free version I gave up. To me they were trying to get people to pay for a beta app as opposed to a finished app or it would have been much more stable. I used a backed up version of Camera 360 but lately it errors and says I have to update to use it w/o letting me even open it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones