1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Camera360 Pro (Paid Version)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by megjas, Sep 11, 2010.

1. megjas

megjas Newbie
    None

Sep 8, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    I just purchased Camera360 Pro and I downloaded & installed a scenery template. It shows up in file view on my SD card, but when I try to access it within the application it says 'No templates found...etc.' How do I have it show up within the app?

Samsung Moment

Advertisement

2. BillArf

BillArf Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    Upstate NY & Florida
    I found Camera 360 problematic and uninstalled it within the 24hrs. amd got my $ back. I suggest you look at an ap called Vignette. My guess is you will uninstall Camera 360 and go with Vignette.

3. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Jacksonville, Fl
    I agree with the Vignette recommendation. I was on on the paid version of Camera 360 for a while, but when it didn't take me long (minutes, not hours) to decide that I like Vignette far better and I purchased it. I MUCH prefer the UI, and I believe it takes better pictures (note that both of those observations are subjective :) ).

4. megjas

megjas Newbie
    None

Sep 8, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    The template is showing up, but I think I'll still look into Vignette. Thanks!

5. braj

braj Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    I use Camera360 as my default camera but honestly the those templates aren't so hot. But it is much more responsive as a camera on my Captivate than Vignette which I also own. Vignette's UI isn't the only problem, it is just simply slow and unresponsive. I use Camera360 to take photos, some with effects, and Vignette to make the most of them after the fact. PicSayPro is also an awesome photo app to make adjustments and fix photos after taking them with whatever your favorite camera app may be.

6. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Android Expert
    None

Nov 22, 2009
    Colorado, USA
    Does Vignette have the HDR settings like Camera 360 has? I really enjoyed the free version of Camera 360 but it was too buggy to pay for. When they pretty much made it a paid app by neutering the free version I gave up. To me they were trying to get people to pay for a beta app as opposed to a finished app or it would have been much more stable. I used a backed up version of Camera 360 but lately it errors and says I have to update to use it w/o letting me even open it.

7. braj

braj Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    Vignette has an HDR setting but I don't know how good it is yet, it is still listed as under development.