• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help CamScanner App feedback on Micromax A70

standonapps

Lurker
Sep 29, 2011
I'm trying to scan A4 page using CamScanner App on Micromax A70. I'm getting very poor scan results. The converted PDF document is not readable.

Pls click on the link GoogleDoc to see the result of a scan I'm getting using CamScanner App on Micromax A70.

The results are pretty impressive when scan a document using CamScanner on Nexus One phone. I don't know why I'm getting poor results on Micromax A70.

Has anyone tried scanning A4 page using Camscanner on A70? If not, could you pls try & share your results.

I'm trying to scan A4 page using CamScanner App on Micromax A70. I'm getting very poor scan results. The converted PDF document is not readable.

Pls click on the link GoogleDoc to see the result of a scan I'm getting using CamScanner App on Micromax A70.

The results are pretty impressive when scan a document using CamScanner on Nexus One phone. I don't know why I'm getting poor results on Micromax A70.

Has anyone tried scanning A4 page using Camscanner on A70? If not, could you pls try & share your results.

Mine works well I use t very often!

Here is what you can do in the mean while !
Check camera setting ! See if you have scratched the camera protection glass behind! Finally Hold the camera vertically straight and wait for the auto focus to work before clicking !!

See if this works and let me know !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones