• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I change my phone interface (Lollipop 5.1.1)?

biz_kid1

Aug 10, 2013
Texas
I recently upgraded to a Galaxy Note5 (and Lollipop 5.1.1) but I HATE the phone interface on it (love everything else so far)! It's not intuitive, you can't long-press to get options, and I have to search for a "how to" every time I want to try something (for example, I want to long-press > add to existing contacts OR copy text/number).

Are there any options? I'm not looking for a new launcher, UNLESS it resolves this issue.

I guess the dialer and log parts of the phone feature...contacts is fine, but mainly, I can't long-press on a number in a log and get the options I had on my Note2. Currently, long-pressing a number in the log will only select it and then a "delete" option pops up in the upper right corner, but that's it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones