• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I protect the camera l

Hi all,

I really like my Wildfire S, but one thing that concerns me is that given the camera lens is almost flush with the back cover, it is easily prone to scratching. I was considering cutting out a small circle from a screen protector and placing it on the lens, but I'm not sure if it will affect the picture quality.

Just wondered if anyone knows of any 'proper' lens covers/protectors that might be available or am I worrying about it too much? :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Ben.

Hi all,

I really like my Wildfire S, but one thing that concerns me is that given the camera lens is almost flush with the back cover, it is easily prone to scratching. I was considering cutting out a small circle from a screen protector and placing it on the lens, but I'm not sure if it will affect the picture quality.

Just wondered if anyone knows of any 'proper' lens covers/protectors that might be available or am I worrying about it too much? :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Ben.

Best screen protector I have ever found: Take a small piece of clear scotch tape and put if over the camera lens with the back cover off. Then put the back cover back on so the tape is flush. You can't even tell that the tape is there with the battery cover on and it works perfect.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones