• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I transfer pics from my broken G1?

clano

Lurker
Oct 24, 2009
Hey all I broke the screen on my G1 through a throwing contest ;) and now I want to get my pics off that phone. I already have another G1 so I jsut want to download the pics. Is there a way to do this? I have tried the usb cord but with being able to see I cant get the phone to mount. ANy help would be appreciated.

Hey all I broke the screen on my G1 through a throwing contest ;) and now I want to get my pics off that phone. I already have another G1 so I jsut want to download the pics. Is there a way to do this? I have tried the usb cord but with being able to see I cant get the phone to mount. ANy help would be appreciated.

You pics are not stored in the phones' memory ...

they are on the SDCard ... just remove the card and put it in a USB reader or into your new phone and copy the pics to a desktop folder ... then you can copy them to your current SDCard as normal ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones