• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can Somone Help Me Root my Moto Droid 2.2

Tugdaturtle

Aug 4, 2010
Yes can someone Please help me Root my Moto Droid 2.2 Phone Because i do not know how and i am a little scared i might mess up my phone . I have universalandroot and the Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.4 Rom But idk how to do this So if you could help me i appreciate it . I perfer you talk to me one on one on msn messenger my msn email is Pvt_Land@hotmail.com i am on and waitning for some help

Thanks

Tugdaturtle

Ok i used Universal Androot to root my phone that was easy . now installed rom manager and flashed now i have the yogurt rom but idk how to install it on my phone do i extract the rar file ? or do i rename it to update.zip? and install like i did with 2.2 fryo?
or how do i do it please explain cause the guide just confuses the crap out of me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones