• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot connect bluetooth controller

I just purchased a Gamesir G2u controller for this phone only it will not connect properly. Everytime I try to it shows "There was a problem pairing because the PIN or Passkey is incorrect" but it never lets me enter a passkey/pin in the first place.

If there's no fix for this controller, if anyone could recommend a controller THAT DEFINITELY WORKS with the LG F6, that would also help

The controller is supposed to work with Android 2.3 and up. In the phones bluetooth the controller shows up as a keyboard/input device, but also with a ? mark labelled as Gamesir G2GCM instead of Gamesir G2u. I believe the second one labelled with ? mark is what I have to connect to and it's giving the error message I mentioned.

My phone is rooted btw.

I did connect the controller under its other mode, only that doesn't work at all with games, or in any otherway period. It's just a mouse simulation mode, not the controller mode that I need.

Here's a link to the controller but there's very little useful info on it which is why I decided to turn here, praying somone ha s a clue what the problem is. - http://gamesir.hk/Gamesir_G2u.html

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones