• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant access anything?!

douceur

Lurker
May 23, 2010
This is indeed annoying
icon_evil.gif
I have tried to log onto my existing account at google from Xperia but it failed. So I added a new account which over-ruled my old account.
I deleted that new account from my computer but my phone still refuses to let that account go.
And without access to google-account I can not access the store, the calender, apps or anything that has to do with google from my phone.

Please how do I go about to delete my lates account at google from my phone? So that I can access with my old account at google?
I hope I make sence and you understand what I mean
icon_e_biggrin.gif

Well I can not choose that option until I have an account...I can choose gmail there but that is the account I do not want to use...I want to use my old account at google...The easiest way would be to delete the latest account at google. It is deleted by my computer but not at my phone. So how delete an account from the phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones