• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't access download mode

hiimbricked

Lurker
Sep 17, 2016
Hello guys I want to go back to stock system. I've ran into the few problems one of them being I cant access download mode ( Volume UP + POWER + usb ), drivers which are given for LG phones crash my windows as soon as I connect the phone? Do you have any idea how to solve this, which files to overwrite? This is pain in arse.

I am pretty sure to access downloadode on the device, you need to have the device turned off then press and hold volume up and plug the data cable into your phone. Hold the volume up until download mode appears.

For the computer crashing, pretty sure your running windows 10. you will need to uninstall the lg drivers and install the google drivers. That will fix the blue screen crash.

Before all else make sure to turn USB debugging on in the developer settings on your device. If you don't see developer settings go to about phone and tap on the build number several times.

Good luck!!

Upvote 0
RWUNCkl.jpg

That happens after I connect the phone ( debug mode ) to the computer. (Not only on windows 10, I've tried on multiple computers and they all crashed with LG drivers )... Where I can download google usb drivers?

Upvote 0
I've installed them but my phone is not recognized in firmware update, so LG Flash tool cant work for some strange reason. The phone is detected while I'm in develeoper now and computer doesn't crash but it can't seem to be detected by the tool...

Can you show some screenshots of how it looks like? I mean, the moment when your phone is not recognized by LG Flash tool?

Reactions: musicfan266
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones