• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can't believe I don't already know this

Pidasso

Aug 12, 2011
I don't run across the need for it too often but lets say I am looking at something in google play...(where its not really in a full browser) or using google search, anything like that....i can press the back button on the phone to keep stepping backward..... is there a forward button that will fwd to the previous page you just left? without retyping the input to get there?

I assume there is and I don't know how I haven't learned what it is by now....but who knows, maybe not...

thanks in advance

from everything I have looked up it seems like its not an option...surprised it isn't, its just asking to return back to whatever we just backed out of... same as a fwd button in a browser

I was sure someone was going to pop in with a comment "just use FN and F on the keyboard" or something simple

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones