1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't delete this particular album. Help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jackroo, Dec 21, 2012.

1. jackroo

jackroo Android Enthusiast

I don't know how it happened but 3 of my photos ended up in what I think is Picasa. It has the sphere shape thing on the album. I don't even use anything like Picasa. Is there a way I can get rid of the album? There's 3 photos and when there's no option to delete them even if I hit the menu button/click on them. Thanks for the help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

yes it is actually your google plus. go into setings >accounts and sync > click on your google account > and uncheck sync picasa web albums

jackroo likes this.
  3. jackroo

How do I actually get rid of the album from my gallery?

4. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

it will just go away (at least for me it did) or you can go into your pictures on your g+ account and delete them there. i see your on ics so you will have to go to settings > click on google under accounts >click on your email account and uncheck google photos. sorry i didnt realize what device you were on. the other way is for gingerbread

5. jackroo

I'm on Jellybean

6. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

o sorry :) lol its the same procedure jb is an incremental update from ics so there VERY similar. i actually had to look the steps up (couldnt remember exacts) on my Nexus 7 which is running jellybean so you should be good :)

7. jackroo

I unsynced the Picasa album, manually deleted them from Google+, and it still shows up in an album called Picasa :-\

8. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

wait a day or so and after it resyncs it should be gone. thats how it worked when i did it anyways. :)

jackroo likes this.
  9. jackroo

Wow so I finally got the silly album off! I had to delete my Google account and reinstall it. Didn't lose anything. The album went away! Thanks for your help! I don't even use Google+ but I think I clicked on it recently and it uploaded random pics. Weird. Lol

10. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

if you gave G+ installed and ever set it up it has an option for instant uploads. when you take a pic with your camera it is instantly uploaded to G+... might want to go into setting in the G+ app and see if you have this enabled :)

11. jackroo

I never use it but I somehow had it set up. Oh well. It's all good. Thanks again!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews