• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant do login in google accont to use market app

dionei

Lurker
Sep 23, 2010
I dont have modem wi fi then im using 3G
I can use the browser and use gmail with browser
but when I try to use market or gmail app it ask me to login in google accont, I type my login but it dont connect in google account and tell me that I dont have conection with internet, i tryed create new acconunt but happens some thing
its a problem in app?

and other problem that i have
I cant uninstall apps that I did not installed
the games that come with the phone or apps I cant uninstall bcs the keys to press to uninstall in the screen are not working. Its normal?
the apps that im installing now I can uninstall

and last problem
I choose my carrier (chip operator, dont know how you say),
im using other chip and its working
but the first screen when i turn on the phone show me the name of the old carrier that I had (the screen after sony ericsson screen)
How can I remove it?

thnx and greatz from brasil, sorry my crazy english

Hi,

I don't know why you're not granted access to Market.
Try google for issues with Market and Brasil?
If not, you should try updating the firmware in the phone, might be a bug in the version on your phone.

Preinstalled apps and games are not possible to uninstall unless you root your phone.
Take a look at xda-developers forum for info on this.

Again, you'll need to root your phone to be able to change the boot-up info.
I don't know why it has your carrier logo, mine doesn't - so it might be the firmware for your country/carrier.

Upvote 0
I came on here to post about this exact problem with my wife's new phone.
When you try and connect to your google account it says there is no internet connection, despite being able to go on the internet and login to igoogle.
This means that email and the app market won't work on her phone.
I have seen dozens of people posting this problem, and not a single solution anywhere.
Can anyone please help?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones